Sunday, October 9, 2011

Homeschool Blog Awards

I hesitate to write this . . . to let you know, for fear it just might add fuel to my pride.

But then again, I have never won such an award . . . so perhaps God uses this to keep me humble. 

 

However, through these awards  . . . I have come to learn about some pretty cool blogs.  So the good of these nominations is that sometimes . . . yes sometimes. . . God uses such a “marker” or healthy competition to lead you to a blogger that speaks to your heart . . .  a gracious soul that is able to minister to you through the internet.

Just saying.  Just letting you know. 

It begins tomorrow. 

By the way, I have a new picture.  This is huge.  I don’t take pictures of myself . . . only others.

DSC_0106

This is called . . . being vulnerable, folks.

But I like this one of the Engineer better.

DSC_0122

Or this silhouette.  Can you guess who it is?

DSC_0134

DSC_0137

However, God’s imprint on my camera . . . totally wins the prize.

DSC_0150

blog comments powered by Disqus