Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook


image

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... delicious.  My most favorite of mornings.  Oddly the hum of the nearby interstate providing white noise, makes me appreciate those happy-to-be-alive birds.  How they are chirping!  The sky is peach and the grass grows a vibrant green. 

DSC_0009

I am thinking... that Gabe is very funny.  He just came down.  Took off his nighttime diaper (we are working on this – any suggestions?), grabbed his Elmo underwear, waved, and went back upstairs with his wide grin.  And now he is back . . . still carrying his underwear.  Why did he go upstairs?  Some things I will never understand.

Like whenever I try to make a capital “I”, it never happens.  It takes about three attempts before my hands can make the “i” into an “I.”

DSC_0039

I am thankful for... the random times our main computer turns on so that I can extract and save certain important files . . . like the eBook I am working on . . . to give away to subscribers. 

I am creating... muscles that burn fat, a tiny bit of milk, and a clean house (thanks Motivated Mom calendar).  I also am creating lots of check marks . . . I love boxes that allow me to do this simple yet gratifying action with a graphite pencil.

DSC_0048

I am going... to learn about Classical Conversations tonight . . . to workout at the YMCA . . . and hopefully visit some bloggy friends (Madonna and Amber of 2 Teaching Mommies, Sarah, and Maureen) on Saturday (as long as the Engineer gets his paper written for school).

I am reading… The Good Earth, my Bible and my Precept Study of Matthew, and In Too Deep.

I am hoping... to make a Shutterfly book by the 26th, work on my eBook, send out an email to my Young Living gals, and finish listening to Money Saving Mom’s Budget.

DSC_0052

I am hearing... Ruth slurp water and whatever doesn’t go in her mouth fall to the floor, birds, Gabe worried about when everyone is going to wake up, and the fridge working to keep things cold in this here warm Indiana.

DSC_0085

Around the house... school has moved to yet a new location within a newly cleaned out old computer cabinet (make sense?)

One of my favorite things... coffee smoothies in the Vitamix with the Engineer.

DSC_0071

A few plans for the rest of the week: meet with my partner in crime -- Kathleen, exercise, sew more seeds, dust, and vacuum.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... why is this made in India?  If man can pay attention to details . . . I can only imagine the details that the Lord has considered for us. 

DSC_0104

P.S.  The above pictures were taken from our family vacation to Black Mountain, North Carolina over Thanksgiving.  The reason you haven’t seen them?  They were on my Netbook . . . I haven’t used it of late . . . (READ . . . it is rare for me to go have a blogging date with God anymore.)

blog comments powered by Disqus