Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop--Favorite Photo


It was fun to look back through old photos, taken in the days before www.granolamom4god.com existed. This picture was captured soon after Mr. Smiley was born at home.

Lazy afternoons of sleeping on the couch after being woken up several times at night, were necessary.

I love how tender my husband looks (and is) and how peaceful and content Mr. Smiley is as he lays on his daddy. When I married my husband, I knew that he would be a good dad, however he has proven to be an amazing, baby wearing, compassionate, roughhousing, helpful, strong, gentle, and inspiring daddy.


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is simply precious!

The Royal Family said...

cute blog. HOP HOP HOP

The buzz,
Brandy
come check out my giveaway!