I am thankful for
- 30 days in which to focus on being thankful
- Conny, for being such a gracious hostess
- meeting some new bloggers and strengthening existing relationships with other fellow bloggers
- seeing Mr. Smiley take 7 steps today, multiply times
- kind emails/comments from dear friends (Janine, Christina, Sarah (s), Beth, Kristen and Denise)
- glitter and sequins
- kombucha -- it just hits the spot
- Nemo has lived for 30 days at our house
- that you don't die when you feel hungry
- the season of Christmas and celebrating Jesus' birthday party
- my dishwasher that is still getting our utensils clean
- I got all of my laundry folded and hung today.
- I took a shower before the Hottie Hubby got home.
- Fun crafts during Tot School.
- Encouraging phone calls from my mom, Christina, and Lynda.
Please leave a thankful comment at these lovely ladies who are also blogging about thankfulness.