Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cutest Kid Playing With A Toy Contest

I know that I take a lot of pictures. The last I looked, my Picasa album had 12,000+ photos and surely there is one cute picture in there.

Or I could just do a photo shoot today.

Hmmm . . .what is my cutest toy? Forget the kid. I need to find a cute toy and put one of my kids with the toy. Yea. Toys are important. I want more toys.

Are you wondering what I am talking about? Do you think I am talking like a woman who hasn't gotten a lot of sleep? Well, it is true that my sleep has been lacking these days, but I'm being crazy to get your attention.

Why not enter a contest--today? Take a cute picture. And you, along with me . . . could win some toys. OK . . . the toys are really being won for our kids. But admit it. You live vicariously through your children and buy them they toys you always wish you had. Right? Or am I the only one?

The Sponsor: Ebeanstalk (remember the giveaway I had that Sarah won?)
Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great, safe kids toys and baby toys. They rely on the opinions and feedback of bloggers and moms around the country. Also their team of child experts help to pick out learning toys...but you be the judge!
What is the catch? I want you to win toys. It would be a good place to shop for Christmas . . . keep reading and you'll find out why!
Directions: Take a picture of your little one playing with a toy, and email the picture to emily@ebeanstalk.com.

It's that easy.

The Prize: Be 1 of 10 lucky winners to win a $50 gift certificate at ebeanstalk this holiday. Entries will be chosen on their cuteness-level.
Privacy ensured! Entrants will not be spammed. Do not send your (mailing) address for privacy purposes - just email and only include the FIRST name of your child.

Oh, and because you are still reading this blog post here is a little gift from ebeanstalk to you . . . All blog readers will receive a 10% discount at ebeanstalk off any purchase. Enter the code ebeanstalk100 at the cart!

Do you want to know what photo I am submitting? I know that I might have "cuter" photos, but this one picture captures Mr. Smiley's two favorite toys in the whole world.
  • His Radio Flyer bike
  • His brothers' Knight helmet and sword
And the reason I turned the photo into black and white is because . . . well, he is horrendously unmatched. Maybe I'll let you see . . .


Turquoise woolies with a RED sweatshirt. Nope. Not runway fashion!

2 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

Sounds like a fun contest!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a photo to sumbit because I don't have a child, but I LOVE your photo! He is so cute I don't think anyone would have noticed that he didn't coordiante! I imagine that when my husband and I have children, there will be a lot of non matching days!
-Jen