Monday, November 30, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: the final day

Conny, over at From the Heart of My "Haus" has been celebrating 30 days of Thanks during the month of November. Be sure to visit her blog for our last day of 30 Days of Thanks and link up with us as we celebrate God's goodness.

Photobucket

I am thankful for
  1. 30 days in which to focus on being thankful
  2. Conny, for being such a gracious hostess
  3. meeting some new bloggers and strengthening existing relationships with other fellow bloggers
  4. seeing Mr. Smiley take 7 steps today, multiply times



  5. kind emails/comments from dear friends (Janine, Christina, Sarah (s), Beth, Kristen and Denise)
  6. glitter and sequins
  7. kombucha -- it just hits the spot
  8. Nemo has lived for 30 days at our house
  9. that you don't die when you feel hungry
  10. the season of Christmas and celebrating Jesus' birthday party
  11. my dishwasher that is still getting our utensils clean



  12. I got all of my laundry folded and hung today.
  13. I took a shower before the Hottie Hubby got home.
  14. Fun crafts during Tot School.
  15. Encouraging phone calls from my mom, Christina, and Lynda.
Happy End of November! Thanks for joining us for 30 Days of Thanks!

Please leave a thankful comment at these lovely ladies who are also blogging about thankfulness.
Technorati Tags:

1 comments:

Mamma James said...

Did I make the blog!!! :) Thanks for sharing your heart in your 30 days! I've enjoyed it.