Friday, November 13, 2009

30 Days of Thanks: Day 13

Connie, over at From the Heart of My "Haus" is celebrating 30 days of Thanks during the month of November. Be sure to visit her blog and link up with us as we celebrate God's goodness.

Photobucket

I am thankful . . .

  1. I posted my first If You Give a Mom a Book about our reading of Cinderella.
  2. I am forgiven by my Savior and children.
  3. My children are still alive.
  4. My dog and Nemo are still alive.
  5. My husband is still alive, but I didn't get mad at him today.
  6. I am going to be reviewing a product that I am really excited about.
  7. I am going to go sit and read Pride and Prejudice after I write 10 things I am thankful for.
  8. Mr. Me-Too forgives quickly. But I wonder if our conversation really sunk in.
  9. My dishes are all clean. Just in time for the new dishwasher.
  10. I get to see my friend, Tina, tomorrow.
Yes. I am having another hard day. Sorry.

Please leave a thankful comment at these lovely ladies who are also blogging about thankfulness.

Technorati Tags:

6 comments:

Kristen McG said...

Yay for new dishwashers!
I've loved your lists everyday. :) I've been checking every night to see what you were thankful for that day. =) Keep up the good blogging... I love it!

melanie said...

Hope your day got better! =)

Conny said...

Jodi, I hope your Saturday is terrific - and all the hardship of the week is forgotten! :)
I am thankful for your reminder that we need to be thankful for LIFE ... it is so precious & fragile!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Yea for dishwashers! Oh, and I love Pride and Prejudice, hope your reading time was good.

Mamma James said...

I'm glad your boys are still alive too. I'm thankful mine are still alive as well and that I have regained a small part of my sanity this weekend w/ Gerrad's helping hands around. I'm praying our Monday is better than our Friday...you know, since we have been living so "parallel" lately.

kanishk said...

I hope your Saturday is terrific - and all the hardship of the week is forgotten! : Work from home India