Thursday, November 5, 2009

Up for a Challenge? Join us as we join Delightful Learning

Sometimes I wish that I didn't like to learn. And sometimes I wish that no one had a cool blog. And sometimes I wish that I wasn't creative. And sometimes . . . .

But I have found yet another thing to put into place in our school room. I think that this weekly project is going to fall under the DADDY SCHOOL, though I will happily take pictures.

What is it? It is called
Photobucket

The idea is that each week, Michelle from Delightful Learning will host a weekly challenge, essentially a workout for my boy's brains. She will post the required supplies (which she is giving away one box of the necessary supplies) and the guidelines for each challenge.

Then, we complete the challenge in our house and link up. Sounds pretty cool. By participating I will be helping Mr. Me-Too and Mr. Smackdown
  • be creative with the materials given
  • learn to be real live MacGyver's
  • train to be an engineer like their dad
  • work towards accomplishing a goal with a reward
  • complete a task within a given time frame
  • and work together (this should prove interesting).
Our first challenge involves building a bridge . . . this is going to be fun!

2 comments:

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

Just wanted to let you know I left you a blog award on my blog.:)

Michelle Gibson said...

Thanks for posting! I can't wait to see what Mr. Me-Too and Mr. Smackdown come up with! *Ü*