Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Need Extra Money?

I had some "me time" today. God and I had a date this morning, so I felt comfortable using my "me time" to do a bit of shopping this afternoon and sip a latte at Starbucks over a new ebook from The Old Schoolhouse. But I confess, I printed part of the ebook and killed a few trees.

I had put off reading the book, because it required more time from me, having 95 pages. The WeE-book I read a few weeks back was so short!

My first glance made me think, "Why am I reading a book about homework? My kids aren't old enough for homework."


I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Homework: Juggling Home, Work and School Without Losing Your Balance wasn't about assigned homework! It had nothing to do with giving children homework! This book has the potential to create homework for me instead!


This e-book is the motivational equivalent of the Biggest Loser television show. I was encouraged to learn that there are other crazy busy moms like me! My slow venture into being a WAHM (work at home mom) is a daily and necessary reality that God has provided for many homeschooling families.


The pages of Homework: Juggling Home, Work and School Without Losing Your Balance are quickly devoured as each female author shares her journey into starting a business from home. These godly women offer tips, tricks, and resources while maintaining honesty in their struggle to balance their walk with the Lord, homeschooling, and family life.


If you are looking to begin a business from home, need extra income, and/or desire to be inspired, refreshed and encouraged, then this is the book for you. Bonus websites have been meticulously complied for the reader to further educate themselves on operating a home based business. Cut your legwork in half and order this book from The Old Schoolhouse.

0 comments: