Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Mr. Smiley . . . my dear Gabe . . .

You with all your curls. 

053

I think your smiles are contagious . . . your hair is copying what your mouth does.

  Happy birthday, my not so little one.

020

Nearly surpassing your older brother in weight.

I love you. I’m so glad you are mine.

087 

You are so silly.

Like when I found the cheese you had hidden.

078

Your insistence on wearing fireman boots.

065

You always want me to take your picture.  And when I do, you act so surprised, “There’s Gabe-ee!”

076

So many big things this year . . . really the past 5 months . . .

044

  • Tot School
  • a serious fall
  • surgery to remove a tooth
  • combining words to make big sentences
  • a big boy bed
  • moving into big brothers’ bedroom 
  • mastering the Strider Prebike

081

And this summer . . . who knows what else you will learn . . . hopefully how to use the potty . . . because then you can go to Awana. 

And get your own vest.

blog comments powered by Disqus