Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mr. Smiley is Three

A celebration in pictures . . . mostly.

Breakfast . . .

010

Coconut flour waffles with maple syrup from Ohio and blackberries, if you must know. 

Lunch . . . no pictures . . . . but he requested beef hotdogs.

Really? 

Almond pie crust made by Nana . . .

019

and filled with tomato asparagus quiche. 

023

Yes, I made my 3 year old quiche for his birthday.  It seemed a little weird to me . . . but if he likes it, why not?

Feed me, Mommy!

020

Hold on, buddy!  I need to finish your birthday cake!

Creating powdered sugar from evaporated cane juice,

024

  while the cake waits patiently for its pristine white coat.

030

Hold everything, Mama and Papa are on the red phone!

033 

Finally . . . .

039

Followed by quite possibly the best chocolate cake I have EVER made . . . maybe eaten (thank you Tropical Traditions).

040

041 

and topped off with Wahoo, the nicest dog we own!

058

blog comments powered by Disqus