Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Maximal Reserve: A Review

Maximal Reserve

Summer reading – definitely.  Maximal Reserve is a action packed, information dense, prophesy loaded, quality read. 

It is filled with a little bit of conspiracy and fabulous content regarding the Middle East, Israel, and the oil reserve. 

Though fiction, much of the content isn’t too far from the truth.  Biblical truth, that is, regarding what I believe is the future of the nation of Israel.

This book is definitely written by a man.  I liked it . . . Sam Batterman kept me in suspense . . . but sometimes I suppose I thought Mr. Batterman gave me a little bit too much detail about the blood and guts left at the scene of a crime. 

Yea.  I wanted to turn my face.  (But that is hard when you are reading a book because then you umm . . . can’t read.)

You can find Sam Batterman on Facebook or purchase his book on Amazon ($11.99)  (there is even a Kindle version!)

This is a MamaBuzz review. The product was provided by Bring it on Communications in partnership with Deep River Books for this review.

blog comments powered by Disqus