Friday, June 10, 2011

Warrior Prayers

Three days.  Three days we have been spending some concentrated time praying for the boys in our lives . . . our family.

Three days that have been intense.

My boys have truly lived up to being boys.

DSC_0264

Loudness . . . climbing . . . wrestling . . . loudness . . . hard core playing . . . being loud (did I say that already?) and defending their baby sister from the evil Zurg.

And the latest . . . as I write this . . . a potential chipped tooth due to doing wheelies on their bikes.

Sigh.

Prayer is imperative to keep my boys safe both physically and spiritually.   And it is through prayer, through Jesus that my boys’ hearts of stones can be turned into hearts of flesh . . . while that is happening, I see my heart changing too.

And I will give  you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you.  And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. Ezekiel 36: 26-27

--------------------------

What have you encountered the past few days?  Joys?  Answers to prayers?  Difficulties?  Any Scripture that resonated with you for a particular child?

Link up or leave a comment!  I can’t wait to hear!  Please take a moment to visit some of the ladies who have linked up below.

And just so you know . . . we have 71 ladies in our group . . . 

blog comments powered by Disqus