- Helping Gabe accomplish Tot School.
- Building really cool towers with Guidecraft Shimmer blocks.
- Reading with Saxon Phonics 1
- A visit to the splash park sans water
- Writing notes to me both inside and outside of the house!
- Helping Ezra with his All About Reading
Other highlights include . . .
- Apologia Anatomy and Psychology . . . Asher LOVES this . . . the grosser the fact the better.
- Stick-figuring through the Bible . . . using the Timeline . . . way cool. This has been GREAT for me! Asher has then been teaching Ezra . . . melt my heart.
What has been going on in your school room?
If you don’t have a blog to link up with . . . leave a comment and tell us what your family did in the Learning Room!
- Write a blog post about your elementary aged child(ren), first through sixth grade, comprising the activities you did the prior two weeks. You can include pictures, bullet points, tools used, learning gained, God moments, etc.
- Be sure to include a link back to my blog. By doing so, other like-minded readers can hang out in a central location if they are looking for Elementary School ideas. Publish your post and then head back to my site.
- Provide the exact link (URL) of the Elementary Round-UP blog post you wrote, not your blog’s home address, through the provided MckLinky.
- Optional: I would love it if you grabbed my blog button over on the side.
- You can combine this with other meme’s if that helps you to save time (as long as it is OK with the other blog owner).
FYI: I am going to leave the link open for ALMOST 2 weeks . . . because remember . . . this is a bi-weekly meme!