Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Potty Time

I’ve had a companion the past couple of times.  He has spent the majority of his day in his own special chair. 

Beside me.  While I pray for him.

DSC_0316

. . . . And I learn about grace.  The need to dish it about a bit more liberally.  Reply gently.  Make my voice and words like honey.  Have eye contact.

A gentle smile.  A kind look.

Even when the dog grabs the poop out of the potty and makes a bee-line for the great outdoors with her loot. 

I know . . . too much information.

DSC_0313

So that they actually know I DID pray for them today. 

I, too, am applying what I am praying for them. 

If you are praying for your sons, today the focus is on obedience.  Are you obeying the Lord in the same way you are praying for your children?

Humph . . . this was supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday post.  Looks like I combined a plethora of thoughts today . . . kind of demonstrates what my day has been like.

blog comments powered by Disqus