Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bed Jumping

While on a recent vacation to Chicago, we stayed in a hotel.  All six of us were in a room.  It was cozy.

Thankfully we brought a sound machine. 

Those of you who knew we were traveling, know what I am about to show you.  If you are adverse to bed jumping, I recommend you jump to another post

We jumped. 

DSC_0008

It’s a tradition. 

DSC_0011

I’m sharing. 

DSC_0018

Seriously, what a priceless smile.

Elation.

DSC_0022

There is even a website for such outlandish activities that we have been known to participate in. 

DSC_0024

I really enjoy our bed jumping. 

It makes me laugh. 

DSC_0028

That Engineer can be quite humorous.

DSC_0034

So tell the truth . . . do you practice bed jumping at hotels?

DSC_0047

Because I do.

It is a great aerobic activity.

DSC_0058

P.S. Don’t do this at home!  And I am not liable for anything should you decide to jump on a hotel bed.  You are performing such activities because you wanted to.  In fact, everyone wants to jump on their beds . . . but most people act like adults. 

blog comments powered by Disqus