Monday, December 12, 2011

The Christmas Singing: A Review

If you need a fabulous vacation read or a great gift idea, I highly recommend The Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall.  I think I read this book in slightly less than 24 hours. 

Yes.  It was a weekend, ok?

A sweet story.  And it takes place in winter . . . I heart winter stories. 

Mattie, the main character, finds herself no longer engaged – and is very confused by her former fiancé.  Little does she know, her understanding of the situation that led to the breakup is far from the grave reality of the situation.

Three years later, a fire destroys her cake baking kitchen.  Mattie is forced to move back home while she recuperates.  This move causes her to collide with her former beau, causing conflicting feelings.

To read more, head on over to Amazon (this would fit in your stocking!)

A special thanks to Waterbrook Press for sending me a copy of The Christmas Singing to review for free.  I was not paid for this post nor do I have to return the book.

blog comments powered by Disqus