Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blood Clotting

You never want to hear your child come thumping down the stairs issuing a blood curdling scream.

However, today I was inducted into this Hall of Fame Club that some moms are blessed to be a part of, whether they wanted to be or not. 

While folding clothes, a certain brother decided that it would be a good idea to slide the retro mirrored door over Ezra’s foot.  Apparently, said little brother failed to realize that

1) Ezra wasn’t wearing steel-toed boots.

and

2) This wasn’t such a good idea. 

The result?

A screaming brother who brought his throbbing, profusely bleeding foot to his waiting mother full-of-dread. 

I didn’t have time to take before photos.

And bless Ezra’s heart, he says to me . . . Mom, I didn’t know I was bleeding.  I just knew that my foot got run over and I had to come see you.  I didn’t know it was bleeding.  I felt the door run over my foot and it hurt.

My warrior.  My future Navy Seal.

And this is why I am thankful that I bought this oil.

DSC_0018

Helichrysum.  I thought I had run out.  I prayed.  One drop eked out. 

It stopped the bleeding.

DSC_0015

I knew it would.  That’s why I used it.

Let me know if you would like to know more about Young Living Essential Oils!

blog comments powered by Disqus