Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

image

Praise be to the Lord,

the God of Israel,

the God of our Land, the God of my home, the God of my family,

because He has come to His people and redeemed them.

He has redeemed me.

Us.

He has raised up a horn of salvation for us (as He said),

Jesus.

~

Daily I seek You through Your letter to me.

Your letter to everyone.

Words that contain hope . . .

Encouragement . . .

Comfort.

On this Christmas season may the Story . . .

The only Story Of Innocence . . .

bless you, sustain you,

and bring you life.

 

Merry Christmas,

The Granola Family

(Brian, Jodi, Asher, Ezra,

Gabe, and Naomi)

last hurrah 025

Thanks be to God, the Hottie has some time off . . . and I will also be taking a break from my “habit” of blogging.  We will be spending some much needed time as a family – resting and recuperating from our busy fall filled with moving, a new baby, a wrap-up of many engineering projects for the Hottie, and healing from the empty spot in our kitchen with the loss of our dog.

See you after the New Year. 

(I will probably post a link next Friday for the Elementary Round Up, though.)

Stay tuned for upcoming giveaways in honor of my new blog design from The Frilly CoconutPick and Draw, Tropical Traditions, and hopefully a few other surprises.

Be sure to check out Melanie’s giveaway (only if you want to work on having some gratitude, though!)!

blog comments powered by Disqus