Wednesday, January 19, 2011

B.E.E. 90x Challenge: Belated Check-In

Granola Mom 4 God

The Hottie is having a contest at work.  I got roped into it.  As a result, I have become a bit completive about it. 

So competitive that I secretly went to work out in the basement after Monday night Bible study . . . I know . . . real holy.

But he was upstairs running in place, while I was studying the Word of God.  Sitting.  You know, like Mary.  Jesus did say that was the better choice.

Christmas Vacation 327

The Hottie was doing it on purpose.  He was being a Martha.  He wanted to win.

Honestly, we do have a healthy competition going on.

Why?  Whoever (in our household—not at his office) has the most steps at the end of the day, wins a massage that night.    And with the Arnica Lotion we are reviewing from Tropical Traditions right now – you bet I wanted a massage.  That stuff soothes the muscles. 

Note:  Whoever has the most steps at the end of the week at the Hottie’s office gets some money or something lame like that. 

I was excited until I reset my pedometer on accident last night.  Blast.

But I am back in the game.  After fuming at the pedometer for 12 hours, it is back on my hip.  I am walking in place as I type this. 

Christmas Vacation 258

Gotta keep moving. 

Remember B.E.E. 90x is about setting REASONABLE goals that you will fulfill in 90 days.  And the prayer is that in those 90 days you will establish life long habits.  A habit to read your Bible daily.  A habit to eat wisely.  A habit to move your body.

And remember . . . there will be some giveaways at the end of the 90 days here at Granola Mom 4 God.  Leave a comment.  Make some changes.

Do something. 

Christmas Vacation 053

B.E.E in the Bible:  This week’s chronological readings are as follows:

  • Monday . . . . Genesis 12-15

  • Tuesday . . . . Genesis 16-18

  • Wednesday . . . . Genesis 19-21

  • Thursday . . . . Genesis 22-24

  • Friday . . . . Genesis 25-26

  • Saturday . . . . Genesis 27-29

  • Sunday . . . . Genesis 30-31

B.E.E. eating well:  Learn to make yogurt.  Cut out white flour and sugar.  Eat whole wheat.  Have a smoothie for your meal.   Eat ONLY when you are hungry.  Or take the Eat Fat Lose Fat Challenge.

preserving lemons 041

B.E.E. exercising:  go on a walk, run in place, lift something heavy while you do squats.  Place a pedometer on your hip (they are cheap) and make sure to walk over 10,000 steps in one day.  I have been using Biggest Loser Boot Camp, Biggest Loser Yoga, Wholy Fit (which has been a huge blessing to do with my sons and is a GIVEAWAY ITEM), and P90x Kenpo X.

New Year 033

Can’t wait to hear from you!

blog comments powered by Disqus