Friday, August 14, 2009

Hearts at Home Resources

Have you ever felt alone as a mom? Lost in your chosen field of mothering?

There is an organization that was created to encourage, educate and equip women in the profession of motherhood. Hearts at Home helps thousands of moms love their lives through their many resources including conferences, website, and books.

Recently I partnered up with this organization as a blogger. (I know it always sounds like I am working with someone new.) Over time I hope to share with you the many resources this ministry has to offer (old ones and new). To learn more about the Hearts at Home Blogging team go here.

I am really excited by this ministry. Two years ago I was able to attend their conference in Michigan. It was a fabulous time to hang out with some gals from church (and my friend, Chrispy-Tuna, who was pregnant with twins at the time) and get my mom-battery recharged before Mr. Smiley was born.

And drum roll please . . . the Hottie Hubby surprise me and I get to go this year, too!

Yahoo!

So, I shall be making the drive with some OLD college friends, drinking Starbucks, feeding only myself, and not changing a single diaper. I will miss my brood of boys . . . but I am excited to hang out with some snazzy ladies!

In the meantime I would like to encourage you to explore their website and blog for an immediate dose of mothering encouragement.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Good For You!!!! Your hubby really gets it too!!! I will be heading on over to check out their blogs! Have a great week-end : )