Monday, July 25, 2011

Guidecraft Bead and Water Blocks

You know I’m a snob for wood toys.  And the Guidecraft Bead and Water Blocks didn’t let me down.  They are keepers.  These wooden blocks are open-ended and easily ushered us into the world of imagination.

DSC_0098

 

Combining balance with beauty.

 

DSC_0099

Entertaining simplicity and structure.

 

DSC_0106

 

Fortitude and collaboration.

DSC_0108

 

Modeling architecture that rivals Frank Lloyd Wright.

 

DSC_0115

And I haven’t even shown you all of the educational things you can use these blocks for . . . but you would have to visit Mama Jenn for that . . . .

Or just try and win a set of both the Guidecraft bead AND water blocks over on Jolanthe’s blog, Homeschool Creations until 8pm tonight (July 25th!)!

image

But if you don’t win. . . you can buy them through Guidecraft for $32 each.  The last I looked the Shimmer Water blocks were $24.97 plus free shipping on Amazon.  I found the Crystal Bead Blocks for $26.88 from a toy store who used Amazon to fulfill their orders . . . which means free shipping for you!

 

Guidecraft Mom Blogger

(I was provided with Crystal Bead Blocks and Shimmering Water Blocks as part of my participation as a Guidecraft Mom. I wasn’t paid for this post nor was I bribed with a vanilla latte.)

blog comments powered by Disqus