I was kind of surprised by my top posts for the year 2011 . . .
- A fairly extensive list of my recipes . . . http://www.granolamom4god.com/p/recipies.html
- For those with sons, http://www.granolamom4god.com/2011/05/if-you-have-son-please-read.html
- Want to know about me and mine? (I probably need to update it.) http://www.granolamom4god.com/p/about.html
- What do we use in school? This I most certainly need to revisit, because much has changed since August 2011. http://www.granolamom4god.com/p/our-curriculum.html
- I just made these lemons!!!! And I actually found Meyer lemons. They are yum! http://www.granolamom4god.com/2011/01/fermented-lemons.html
- This sweet giveaway from Guidecraft . . . still use these animals! http://www.granolamom4god.com/2011/03/guidecraft-wooden-farm-animals-giveaway.html
- A certain recipe that is made in our house at least once a week . . . http://www.granolamom4god.com/2010/01/alternative-to-nutella.html
- Our solution to soda pop . . . http://www.granolamom4god.com/2011/02/probiotic-in-bottle-water-kefir-soda.html
So not much of my most popular content was from this year . . . hmmm. . . . must have been a boring year!
What would you like to read about in the upcoming months?
By the way, if you have a phone that acts more like a magical genie, such as the Engineer’s . . . you can now easily view Granola Mom 4 God on your mobile phone whether it be an iPhone or other SmartPhone. I discovered that I had to “enable” this to occur.
So you can read while you are waiting somewhere . . . for someone . . . or something.
Or just leave me a comment . . . like tell me what you would like to learn about.