Friday, September 11, 2009

My Birthday is Coming Up

Soon my birthday is coming.

My mom has coddled and treated me like a baby. I think she thinks that I am a girl. Perhaps that is why my outfit looks so fancy these days, with hints of pink and turquoise.


She is acting like this is a big deal. Most everyone thinks that she is nuts or a little too passionate.

But I am glad that she created me, and soon I will be 1 Year Old!

Have I confused you? It's me . . . THE BLOG. You know, the one that my mom talks about ALL the time? She lays awake thinking about me when she should be thinking about her husband or God . . . I'm the one that sometimes take priority over laundry, sprouting, gardening, dusting, sewing . . . It is nice to be important.

Hey, will you do my mom a favor? If you read me or get me sent to your inbox (which is a fun ride) will you please stop by and leave a comment? Let her know that you are there . . . and maybe that you care? It would be so cool if my writing you draws the biggest comment section ever!

I look good, so you at least need to check me out. My mom went shopping at This That & Your Blog and worked with this great gal named Jessica. Jessica worked hard on me, to give me the perfect outfit.

So, leave my mom a note. It is ok if you write on my outfit (OK Facebook readers?). I don't mind.

Stay tuned. Mom is out birthday shopping for me. But she isn't going to let me keep the presents. She says that the party and presents are actually for the people that look at me. I don't understand, but I guess that during the week of September 22nd there is going to be a blog birthday party for me full of giveaways and prizes.

Have fun enjoying MY presents.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Oooh! I like birthdays AND parties! Can't wait for yours!

Jena said...

love the new look!!! Birthdays are fun!!!

Julie said...

It's gorgeous! Love it. I thought I couldn't like any better than the other design...but I do...lol

Jessica said...

Birthdays are SO much fun and I'm glad you have a new outfit just for the occasion. I hope I win some of your presents! :)

Robin said...

Happy Birthday! A whole year old...time does fly! Congratulations! Hope I get to take home a party favor. :)

Hi! My name is Janet. said...

Happy Birthday! I love presents! It's okay if they're all for moms. I know a few :)

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Holy smokes, check out your new digs! I love it!

My Trendy Tykes said...

WOOT !! Did you say presents??????

grace said...

I do love the new look! Getting so professional! impressive. impressive!

Bridget K. Parker said...

Amazing new look!! I cannot believe
it's been a year...I'm STILL trying to get in the groove and just can't seem to manage. I think I need an overhaul!

Natalie said...

Looks so great!

Luigi | Brochure Printing said...

Wow! I enjoyed reading this entry. I think that you have a very wonderful mom. Just reading the entries in this site, I've come to realize how dedicated your mom is to your family. You are really lucky. Advance Happy Birthday!