Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop--Why You Should Read My Blog

I must admit I feel like I'm in high school again--running for Vice President of Student Council. Vote for me! I'm the best! Read me!

And after watching the moving Julie and Julia, I have come to realize that I am a bit of a narcissist. I feel sorry, in some ways, for family members who live with bloggers. All we do is talk about our blog. Life is viewed from the paradigm of the blog, will this stuff of life we are living together be material for my blog? How can I share this conversation to my readers?

The Blog is never far from our thoughts.

And then, if I don't write . . . I get anxious . . . worried that I didn't post. For some reason, I think that my readers' lives will end if I fail to reach out to them from my computer.

This thought process is lunacy. When one of the blogs I read doesn't post, my life goes on. I don't get upset.

I am a narcissist.

Read my blog to learn about me, my life, how I eat, how I teach, how I interact with my family, what I'm reading, how amazing my husband is, what my friends are doing, how silly my dog is, where I travel, what I dream about . . .

And through all of the stuff about me, I pray that you will see that ME is a direct result of God working through me. I pray that you see and read about HIM, my best friend and Savior, Jesus.

MckLinky Blog Hop
Special thanks to Grace Jacobsen for sponsoring this blog hop.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Amen!!! It's really nice to meet you!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping and enjoyed yours.
Hope you will stop by my new Christmas blog...There is a GREAT GIVEAWAY drawing on OCT 1st
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com