Friday, May 21, 2010

God Truly Stuck His Hand In This Honey

I’ve heard it was good.  But honey is always good. 

Umm . . . you’ve never tasted honey until you have tasted Tropical Traditions Raw Honey.  Seriously.

image

I just don’t know what else to say than this honey is AMAZING.  It puts anything sweet to shame.  It simply is good by the spoonful.  God put some of His best work into making this honey. 

No joke.

We used it for a tea party:

Gabe's Birthday 002

And for my morning chai:

Gabe's Birthday 089

It worked great for chocolate whipping cream:

Rainforest 047

But I think we ate it by the spoonful the most.  Yikes. 

Want to win a jar of Tropical Traditions Raw Honey?  It is so good.  I think I might enter my own contest.  Is that legal?

RULES
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners. So if you would like for your comments to count, leave individual comments ON THE BLOG (click on that link), NOT FACEBOOK.

All options are worth 1 entry, unless otherwise stated. My real-life friends can enter this giveaway.

  1. (Mandatory) Click on the link and subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.
  2. Become one of my fans through Google Connect if you aren't already! (It’s over there on your right . . . see all of the little people?)
  3. Tell me where Tropical Traditions raw honey is harvested. 
  4. Buy something from Tropical Traditions. When they ask you how you heard about Tropical Traditions, list my sponsor id (5498794). I won't make any money off of this . . . but I will get a coupon for other Tropical Traditions products.) 
  5. Tweet or blog about the giveaway and then come back and leave me the link.

Remember, only #1 is mandatory. The rest of the entries are optional, but you MUST comment separately for each one.

The Fine Print: I will email you when you have won. You must respond within 48 hours.

Contest ends 06/04/10 at Midnight

Author's Note: I was given this product to review from Tropical Traditions, and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine unless otherwise noted.

blog comments powered by Disqus