Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Thanks, Minus a Few

I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed that my Bloggy friend, Conny, was once again doing 30 Days of Thanks during the month of November. 

It was fun to see the button I created live on electronically this year.

Photobucket

Quickly, before I attempt to sleep before a certain little girl wakes up . . . today I am thankful for:

  • my mom cleaning my bathrooms and keeping my laundry moving
  • a good decaffeinated whole milk vanilla latte
  • a Hot Husband who walked in the door EARLY tonight
  • leftovers from a meal that SOMEONE else made, not  myself
  • my precious little boys who give me hugs and tell me they love me a whole lot more these days
  • that I had breakfast made for the boys this AM . . . so Mr. Smackdown brought his up and ate it in my bed while I fed Sweet Pea
  • Paperback Swap (see my link over on the side . . . I’m too lazy and tired to list it here right now)
  • my new blog design that is coming soon
  • Mussoorie is more active and hanging in there
  • and, of course, that Little Sweet Pea is finally here and not in my belly
  • oh, and Twitter, because it keeps me in contact with a friend who moved far, far, far away
  • and many more . . . but I want to go talk with the Hottie (sorry ya’ll)

Go link up with Conny!

blog comments powered by Disqus