I'm ripping some carpeting out in the basement . . . I'll post our week a little bit later!
If you don’t have a blog to link up with . . . leave a comment and tell us what your family did in the Learning Room!
- Write a blog post about your elementary aged child(ren), first through sixth grade,comprising the activities you did the prior two weeks. You can include pictures, bullet points, tools used, learning gained, God moments, etc. Or it can simply be a new thing Mom learned.
- Be sure to include a link back to my blog. By doing so, other like-minded readers can hang out in a central location if they are looking for Elementary School ideas. Publish your post and then head back to my site.
- Provide the exact link (URL) of the Elementary Round-UP blog post you wrote, not your blog’s home address, through the provided Linky.
- Optional: I would love it if you grabbed my blog button over on the side.
- You can combine this with other meme’s if that helps you to save time (as long as it is OK with the other blog owner).
BIG IMPORTANT HEART MOMENT: This isn’t a blog post to WOW other moms . . . the point of this is to help YOU document on YOUR blog what you and your child(ren) are learning. My link-up is only to provide some accountability. I won’t come and leave nasty comments on your blog if you don’t link up.