Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tot School

image

Mr. Smiley, 27.5 months

Tot Trays

Well, there weren’t so many trays this week . . . like I said on Friday . . . it was a weird school week.  In fact, they are still laying out in the school room.  I guess they weren’t that enticing. 

Other Learning

Mr. Smiley enjoyed helping me prepare for my Totally Tots post on Eric Carle using the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear

He stacked the Eric Carle books while I read.

Eric Carle Lapbook 011 

Enjoyed painting a brown bear with Do-A-Dots.

Eric Carle Lapbook 012

We worked on saying colors with a Brown Bear color book from Carisa.

Eric Carle Lapbook 017

And he painted for the first time.

Eric carle art 002 

Life School

Starbucks . . . isn’t that normal for most 2 year olds?

Eric carle art 037

For more Tot School posts, head on over to 1+1+1=1!

blog comments powered by Disqus