Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yea, I’m doing one more thing . . . Guidecraft

I'm slightly excited about the 11-13 blog posts that I know I am going to be writing about in the upcoming year.   They involve toys, boys, and taking pictures.

In fact, you may have noticed a little button that I have added to my cluttered sidebar:

Guidecraft Mom Blogger 

In addition to sharing with you about fun, quality toys, I am writing alongside many of my Totally Tots buddies . . .

image

If you are nosey,  you can read about all of these ladies over at the Guidecraft Blog.

Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations is hosting the big kick-off event, the Guidecraft Back to School Twitter Party, on September 28th. The prizes include TWO $500 gift certificates to Guidecraft! I know I sure could have a lot of fun with that!
 
Guidecraft Twitter Party

After this party, each month one of us will be hosting a Guidecraft giveaway.  I’ll be sure to keep you posted! 

blog comments powered by Disqus