Monday, March 5, 2012

Time to Vote (again)

So, I’ve been hinting at move.  A blog move, that is.  With the help of my most excellent designer, Amy Bayliss, I will be moving from Blogger to Wordpress.  It has been in the works for some time.

Been given much prayer.  A thing like this . . . is time consuming. 

There are a lot of reasons.  I could bore you with the details.  But the biggest justification is that I strongly feel that God has pushed me in that direction.  Please email me personally (thegranolamom4god at gmail dot com) if you wish for me to provide a more thorough answer. 

If you want to go through a similar process, I highly recommend you join the DIY Ministry

DIY Ministry

In lieu of time, though, I am moving on to a new vote.

DSC_0021

You blessed me with your opinion once before.  It was a tie.  Sooo . . . I picked my favorite combination out of the two winners and here is the result.

DSC_0024

Will you vote again?  I need an image.  Something that represents me . . . my blog . . . your experience here.  What would you like to see.  Let me provide some ideas.  What image has Granola Mom 4 God written all over it (not literally folks)?

Now, my first pick . . . would have trees in it.  But two of my favorite blogs use trees . . . and I need my “brand” to be unique. 

#1 . . . my favorite flower and color . . .

Spring flowers Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#2 . . . I love the colors and how nurturing this image is . . .

Mother's love Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#3 . . . well, this nails our family and the blog . . . but is it warm enough?

Compost Icons (Green World Series) Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#4 . . . so sweet . . .

Bird feeding chicks in a cherry tree Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#5 . . . capturing our mission minded heart and the reason for my blog

Family world Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#6 . . . teaching “my peeps” . . .

Bird teaching a fledgling how to fly Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#7 . . . Do I count Ruth as the 5th bird?

Nest Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#8 . . . warm . . . inviting . . . giving . . .

Rice field Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#9 . . .I like the colors and the healthy food choices . . .

Fruit cuts on forks Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

#10 . . . in image that sticks in your brain.  (Asher questions the reasoning on this one . . . though he does like it.)

Eco friendly green footprint Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration

10 choices. 

Which is your favorite?  (All images come from istockphoto.com)

blog comments powered by Disqus