Even though October is far away, I wanted to test Tropical Traditions Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream. October is the anticipated month of the arrival of our 4th child. I’m not sure if the cream is for the baby or really for me. I do know that Mr. Smiley was actually the individual in our household that used it the most . . . and I saw good results.
He had something weird going on behind his ears. For his sake and yours, I’ll leave it at that. In an effort to use something natural on his toddler skin, I decided to apply the Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream. It was effective at halting this weird development. Now the intruder lurking behind his ear didn’t disappear by using the cream, it was significantly impaired by the Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream’s presence. Additionally, since the cream was hanging out in Mr. Smiley’s bedroom, I also used it as a diaper rash cream. Also effective when used in this manner!
Now the texture of the moisturizing cream was . . . well . . . different. Kind of cold and spongy. It requires a little bit of waiting for the cream to soak in . . . but the benefits are worth the wait. After it soaks in, you don’t have an oil slick that leaves its mark on everything you touch.
And the smell? Well, it reminds me of an essential oil blend that I have always used on my babies to help them experience a relaxing slumber. Needless to say, I must like that smell if I am planning on using said particular essential oil a 4th time and the Tropical Traditions Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream whenever the need arises.
Would you like to win a 4 oz container of Tropical Traditions Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream as part of my 200 Feedburner Subscriber Giveaway Celebration?
Please, please, please . . .do not put more than one entry per comment. I will be using www.random.org to pick the winners. So if you would like for your comments to count, leave individual comments ON THE BLOG (click on that link), NOT FACEBOOK.
All options are worth 1 entry, unless otherwise stated. My real-life friends can enter this giveaway.
- (Mandatory) Click on the link and subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Newsletter.
- Become one of my fans through Google Connect if you aren't already! (It’s over there on your right . . . see all of the little people?)
- Grab my Granola Mom 4 God button and place it on your blog for all to see!
- Tell me the essential oils that are used in the Baby Silk Moisturizing Cream.
- For an extra entry tell me how these oils are “obtained.”
- Buy something from Tropical Traditions. When they ask you how you heard about Tropical Traditions, list my sponsor id (5498794). I won't make any money off of this . . . but I will get a coupon for other Tropical Traditions products.)
- Tweet or blog about the giveaway and then come back and leave me the link.
Remember, only #1 is mandatory. The rest of the entries are optional, but you MUST comment separately for each one.
The Fine Print: I will email you when you have won. You must respond within 48 hours.
Contest ends 04/27/10 at Midnight
Author's Note: I was given this product to review from Tropical Traditions, and I do not have to return the product to the vendor. I was not paid for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are mine unless otherwise noted.