Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Wonder Hanger: A Review

I had a pile of shirts.

AlphaBeats 007 

I had two helpers.

AlphaBeats 008

AlphaBeats 010

I know for a fact we have to start keeping our house looking nice. 

Enter:

Wonder Hanger

So, I thought the Wonder Hanger ($9.99 plus shipping) would be a great product to review.  (A special thanks to MamaBuzz for hooking me up.) 

What is the Wonder Hanger?

Wonder Hanger

(By the way, that is not me . . . hah!  Imagine if my closet looked like that! Or I was pregnant without a bump!)

The Wonder Hanger® is an affordable tool that's great for any Spring Cleaning features. This cascading clothes organizer increases closet space by enabling you to stack clothes vertically.  Each Wonder Hanger holds 5 wood, metal or plastic hangers.  There are 8 hangers to a package – enough to hang 40 garments. The open-mouth design allows you to easily add or remove your jackets, skirts, pants and shirts. Supporting up to 20 pounds, it can hold up to 5 heavy winter jackets.

You can use it to group complete outfits or similar items, organize by color or season, and hang handbags or belts.   It retails for $9.99 and can be purchased at major retail chains including Walmart, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and CVS and online at www.buywonderhanger.com.

With a little elbow grease the boys and I were able to assemble the Wonder Hanger.  The first time I placed the hangers on the Wonder Hanger . . . umm . . . they all fell off!  However, once I solved the (ahem) operator problem, the clothes hung nicely.

AlphaBeats 011

And when I was ready to make more room in the closet, the Wonder Hanger folded down just like they show you on the video from their website! (Note:  Make sure you have your volume turned down if you view the website!)

AlphaBeats 013

The clever gadget worked.  But would I buy it?  Probably not.  Instead of having cluttered closets, we simply purged and donated to Good Will recently.  I am finding it refreshing to not have so much STUFF around. 

But . . . if you would like to win one of these inventions, that can be quite useful, head on over to MamaBuzz and you will see not only that blog BUT several other ladies hosting giveaways for the Wonder Hanger.

I received the Wonder Hanger for free and I do not have to return the product.

blog comments powered by Disqus