I like unusual necklaces. And if jewelry can have some medicinal properties to it . . . even better.
If you all will remember, the beginning of my pregnancy felt like God had placed me in a dingy in the middle of a turbulent ocean. Unlike the disciples, I didn’t have Jesus sleeping peacefully at my feet to wake Him up and calm the seas of my stomach. (Yes, trust me – I prayed. But being sick just happens when you are pregnant. I attribute it to that little predicate that happened in the garden . . . stupid snake. Adam and Eve, I would have appreciated a little bit of obedience.)
Thankfully, I am out of that stage . . . or my necklace is covering up the nausea. Either way, I am glad.
So, to show all you pregnant woman that I’m there for you . . . here is your chance to try out a natural way of alleviating your pregnancy nausea.
How to Enter (and yes my friends and family can enter . . . I use www.random.org to pick the winner . . . and you aren't friends with Mr. Random. No one is. So enter to win ON MY BLOG NOT through a FACEBOOK COMMENT.)
Mandatory: Tell me who you would give this to, or how far along you are in your pregnancy.
Optional Entries (meaning write a new and separate comment for each)
- Become a fan of my blog (look over on the right sidebar) and tell me that you are or already were. A little avatar will show up when you follow me through Google Connect.
- Subscribe to the Granola Mom 4 God Feedburner – meaning you will get me in your in-box!
- Visit Inspired by Finn and tell me what your favorite hazelwood necklace is.
- Tell me something you learned about the benefits of wearing a hazelwood necklace.
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this post.
- Like Inspired by Finn on Facebook and let me know.
- Place my Granola Mom 4 God button in a visible location on your blog.
- Purchase something from Inspired by Finn and receive 20% off using the discount code BLOG68.
Giveaway Ends: On my birthday! Thursday, May 13, 2010.
US and Canada residents only!