Friday, February 18, 2011

Elementary Round Up

Granola Mom 4 God

Sigh.  I’m late.  A week late. 

But we’ve had sickness.  And more sickness.  I’m not sure why, or how, or where it came from. 

It was surprising.  That is for sure. 

We’ve done school, but in odd places.

Mostly, we’ve figuratively traveled to China.  And had a blast.  Complete with a tea party. 

I’d love to share more.

However, it is a nice day and my first grader is playing outside.  His delightful sounds are beckoning me to join him.

And so I must.

What did you do these past 3 weeks since our last link up?

Well . . . I was going to provide a link for you . . . but Mr. Linky says I didn’t pay for it . . . but I did.

Soooooooooooooo  . . . . leave your link in the comments.  Thanks!

blog comments powered by Disqus