Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Am Still The Same

You may have noticed a few changes on my blog.  Or some repeated links in my blog posts.

For the record, I haven’t changed

reviews 018

I’m still blogging the same. 

Yes . . . I have ads.  I’m promoting.

BUT and that is a big BUT . . . I am only advertising those resources that I USE IN MY HOME.

My blog doesn’t make a lot of money.  In fact, if you tallied the time I have spent writing and the total of goods that I have received, I would still be in the red. 

Deep. 

However, I have prayerfully decided to include a few TRUSTED ads on my blog.  And really . . . I am just an affiliate. 

So when you click on them maybe, not always, but maybe I will earn a penny or two. 

Pocket change.

If I accumulate enough pocket change . . . then just maybe all of my pocket change will help me attend the Relevant Conference.

So who am I supporting?

  • Yea, I have been mentioning the Nourished Kitchen a lot.  I’ve kind of exhausted all of my family recipes.  Now I blog about our meal plan experiences . . . . annnnnnnnnd the great e-course Jenny is offering (which I hope to sign up for).

Sign Up for Grain Free Meal Plans
  • Remember how much I heart Water Kefir Soda? Well, I will soon be partnering with Cultures for Health for a water kefir grain giveaway!

Cultures for Health

  • I also use a certain appliance that has made our whole foods experience SIGNIFIGANTLY easier . . . seriously.  And that is my Vita Mix . . . I hope to share with you all the ways it has helped our family.

image

  • Last but not least . . . and perhaps my favorite . . . introducing our Bible Curriculum, GrapeVine Studies.  If you will remember, I wrote a review about our experience with GrapeVine last year . . . sweet sweet people.  Go visit their website . . . fabulous materials that use the WORD as the textbook.

 image

So . . . yes, I have ads.  I wrestled with this decision for a long, long, long time. 

I’m still the same.  I’m not out to make money.  I only want to go to the Relevant Conference on my own blogging power through the working of the Holy Spirit as God guides me.

My blog isn’t about me.  I don’t want it to be about me.  When it comes down to it . . . I began blogging at the Lord’s urging.  I continue to blog for God. 

And that urging will be manifested even more  . . . but it’s time for snacks and school.

Just remember . . . I’m still the same.  (And I also have the approval of my husband in my endeavors.)  Bonus!

End of June-harvest, hartman's, tot time, baby shower 037

Email me if you have any questions.

blog comments powered by Disqus