In the Bible, Asher is noted for being a maker of dainties.
Bread from Asher shall be rich, And he shall yield royal dainties.
He has yet to disappoint us . . . as he creates good tasting dainties in the kitchen frequently.
Without further ado, let me introduce Asher (7) and welcome him for his first guest posting on Granola Mom 4 God.
I went to Costco and we bought cherries and after two days I started making them.
- get a hand full of Ghirardelli chocolate chips and some cherries
- get a metal pot with water and a metal bowl
- put the Chocolate chips in the bowl and put the bowl on top of the pot on the stove and cook them for 10 minutes and stir them constantly
- remove the bowl when the chocolate has melted
- dip the cherries in the hot bowl of chocolate
- take the chocolate covered cherry out of the chocolate bowl and let them sit to harden on wax paper