Monday, February 13, 2012

Mercy Came Morning: A Review

I did like this book.  It was sweet.  I think I even cried. 

It follows the typically story line about a daughter and mother that fail to get along. 

The mother, Charlotte Mueller, has Alzheimer's Disease and has little life.   At the urging of Dane, Charlotte’s doctor, daughter Krista travels down from Colorado to New Mexico.  Krista has conflicting feelings returning to her childhood home . . . facing the “could have beens,” and being around this Dane . . . who evokes strong emotion within Krista.

Charlotte never recovers.

To find out what happens, you need to read the book.  Is it somewhat typical?  Yes.  But it is a nice story. 

I received this book from Blogging for Books.  I was not paid for this post and gave an honest, albeit short, review.

blog comments powered by Disqus