Thursday, February 2, 2012

Superbowl XLVI

DSC_0003-2

If you don’t live in Indianapolis, then live vicariously through me for a few minutes.  The kids and I headed down to Super Bowl Village this afternoon to meet the Engineer for lunch.

DSC_0001-2

I know you read my blog because I am SUCH the football fan.  You learn the latest and greatest football stats at Granola Mom 4 God.  {snort}

DSC_0006-2

Not.

DSC_0008-2

I tried.  I really did.  I watched the Lineman Engineer play football in high school and college.  After two “how-to play football” books and countless personal training sessions, I still remain oblivious to what is happening on the AstroTurf. 

DSC_0002-2

I do know, though, that more often than not, the team who wins . . . typically practices and plays outside.  Tempestuous weather breads a hearty stock. 

DSC_0018-2

Our stadium does open its windows to the big sky.  But the Colts are not in the Super Bowl.  Must be because the stadium is relatively new.

DSC_0019-2

Not wanting to miss the hype, dreading the crowds, and feeling foolish at how easy it was to park . . . I became a football fan for a few brief hours.

We received a random, leather, Super Bowl football . . . not bad.

Will you be watching the game this weekend?  Will  you be multi-tasking or fully engaged?

blog comments powered by Disqus