Monday, February 27, 2012

Who Do You Read?

I am nosey. 

If the Engineer is looking at his phone, I always ask him, “Whatcha readin?”  Or if he is working on the home computer, I hover over his shoulder as he types an email. 

If I am sitting at a coffee shop, I steal glances to see what book is being devoured.

So, it should be no surprise that I am curious about what people read on the internet.

To be fair, here is what I read.  These are the blogs that actually come to my inbox.  Because they have a feed set up for lazy people like me.

I probably actually read more . . . because I am easily distracted.

After compiling this list . . . it is no wonder my inbox is insane.  I had no idea.

Homeschool Related

Food Blogs

IRL Friends

Bloggy Friends

Crafty Blogs

Devotional Blog

Blog Related/Business

Please don’t be offended if your blog isn’t on my list.   Many of my bloggy-friend- blogs that I read are gals that have been with me from my blog’s infancy.  They often leave comments and they directed me to their blog once upon a time. 

If you leave a comment on my blog, and your name is linked to your blog, I usually hop over to see who you are.

Because I lurk.  I stalk.  But I am often a silent reader.

Now you tell me your favorites!

blog comments powered by Disqus