Friday, August 6, 2010

A Tribute to the Boys

Actually, I mean a tribute to the men. 

Who I didn’t mean to slight.  After all, I wouldn’t have any furniture to sit on if it weren’t for them.

At the slight risk of starting a tiff, I simply couldn’t resist posting a rebuttal blog post to a little email that the Hottie sent out to his fellow testosterone producing friends. 

The Hottie thought my moving day post was a little biased towards the ladies who helped us this weekend.  Though completely unintentional, I would hate for anyone to feel slighted.

Of course the men worked.  They didn’t just play Wii.

See?

2010-07-31 15.03.26

To all of the men who produced copious amounts of sweat, burned calories, and had sore muscles after this past weekend . . . thank you soooooo much.  I appreciated your hard work . . . and that many of sacrificed precious time with your family or simply relaxing to help us. 

Thank you.  I didn’t mean to ignore you.  I’m pregnant, remember?  And I’m a girl—I was working with the girls.

blog comments powered by Disqus