Continuing my list of things that I am thankful for . . .
44. Pink poke-a-dot gauze curtains billowing from a spring breeze as I nurse my baby.
45. open windows
46. noses that stop running like a leaky faucet
47. meeting an email Young Living friend after several years of correspondence
48. that same friend giving me an amazing neck massage that I had prayed for earlier that morning, unbeknownst to her
49. smelling new essential oils, like rose . . .
50. breakfast in bed on a morning I don’t feel so well . . . by my son and complete with a napkin
51. Naomi in sunglasses
52. Spring weather that unveils baby feet.
53. Costco samples
54. Soooooooooo thankful that the Engineer doesn’t like danger and adventure nearly as much as the man in the movie, 127 Hours, that we watched on date night.
55. a little boy who wore a clip-on tie with a Thomas the Train shirt and camouflage shorts, complete with orange crocks, a jean hat, and sunglasses while he played in the sand table. I wish I had a picture.
56. a blooming rhododendron that hopefully I won’t kill (I killed two at our old house.)
57. packages ready to be mailed
58. a slight sunburn that implies that I actually rested on Sabbath
60. no gate in our kitchen, which means Ruthie can be trusted a smidgen more
61. externally, mind you, a cleaned and organized kitchen
61. smelling the essential oil, rose.
Have you been thankful for any of these things?