Monday, April 25, 2011

One Thousand Gifts continued . . .

108.  Adult dog teeth, because puppy teeth are sharp.

134

110.  Cartridge World (thanks Michelle!)

111.  The Engineer who stayed up late to help me lay out my garden, complete with graphing paper.

112.  Listening to the Engineer instruct his “arrows” around the dinner table about the Resurrection.   And how the Engineer did a so-like-Brian thing . . . he used his phone and the phone read the Bible passages.  Of which, his arrows thought was great!  Which made for some very disappointed little boys when Mommy took over Bible this morning.

116.  scratch and sniff stickers

117.  a free Earth Day tree

039

120.  The surprise color of my emerging tulips.

121.  Baby poop that still smells like a breastfed baby . . . despite starting solids.  Oh how my dread turned to delight!

019

125.  Dying to self in order to give another a gift.

126.  The patience of one of my last sling customers . . . especially with the tardiness of my completing her order. 

128.  Hearing friends sing worship songs while I fed Naomi her supper. 

120

129.  Beautiful, delicate buds at a boy birthday party.

115

130.  lemon in my water

131.  Young Living Pan Away Essential Oil

132.  Jesus

blog comments powered by Disqus