I’m finally getting around to some of the blog posts that I have been yearning to gather enough time to post . . .
And though late, here is my Spring Into Reading list. These are the books that I “hope” to read and finish by June 20!
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell
- Dark Day in the Deep Sea (Magic Tree House) by Mary Pope Osborne
- Max on Life* by Max Lucado
- The Whole Bible Story* by Dr. William H. Marty
- Another Dawn* by Kathryn Cushman
- The Girl in the Gatehouse* by Julie Klassen
- I’d Be Your Hero: A Royal Tale of Godly Character by Kathryn O’Brien
- Eve of the Emperor Penguin (Magic Tree House) by Mary Pope Osborne
- Amon’s Adventure by Arnold Ytreeide (great book to read prior to Resurrection Day)
- Spiritual Growth of Children by Dr. John Trent (Focus on the Family)
- The Traveler’s Gift* by Andy Andrews
- 1000 Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp
- Seeds of Turmoil* by Bryan Wright
* denotes upcoming book reviews
Phew . . . I think that is it . . . actually, I know a few others are sitting on my nightstand. But I’ve overwhelmed myself. Not really. But kind of.