Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tot School

Mr. Me-Too is 44 months.

Mr. Smiley is 22 months.

Tot School

Here are some highlights of some of our activities.  I thought that I had more pictures . . . but I just realized that I edited a bunch of other pictures (as far back as January!).  So though, I sorted through a lot of pictures tonight . . . I don’t have much to show for my Tot School snapshots!

Mr. Me-Too matched colors using paint chips.  (Carisa’s great idea!)

Tot Day 001

Using some foam stickers from Oriental Trading, Mr. Me-Too was given the freedom to make his own picture.  I like using stickers like these because it requires little fingers to practice fine motor skills.

school 005

After seeing a marionette puppet show, my mother’s helper (who ROCKS!) helped the boys perform their own puppet show when we got home.  It was GREAT! 

puppet show 004

Using colored popsicle sticks, Mr. Smackdown and Mr. Me-Too, created a road for Mr. Smiley to drive a matchbox car.  Mr. Smiley wasn’t as cooperative as they would have liked.  Eventually, the boys stacked the popsicle sticks by color and stuck them in a milk bottle. 

 puppet show 013

Mr. Smiley enjoyed playing with his brother’s Etch-A-Sketch. 

ping pong 003

And we spent a lot of time moving ping pong balls from one basket to another.  

ping pong 002

Technorati Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus