Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What Am I Reading?

There are a few things that the Hottie Hubby has kidded me about ever since I have known him.  But I think these are the very things that he finds charming about me, if I do say so.  But they also drive him up the wall.
  • I leave my water glasses everywhere.  Just yesterday, my mom probably brought down 7 glasses from my bathroom.
  • I love to go to public places like the mall, farmer's markets, or the Monon (a bike trail in our city) and make up stories about people.  In fact, I am often guilty of that during our dates . . . but he typically joins me in my story crafting!  
  • Everything is a "known fact."
  • It isn't uncommon for me to have MULTIPLE books going at one time.
Due to the fact that I often have a lot of books going on a once, I am finding myself maybe a little overwhelmed at the moment.  So, I think that I am doing this post for my benefit.  But in case you were wondering this is a list of books that I am currently reading.  Maybe I'll write a little ditty about each book after I finish them.

A Tale of Two Cities


Growing Grateful Kids: Teaching Them to Appreciate an Extraordinary God in Ordinary Places (Hearts at Home Books)



Living With Less So Your Family Has More



Miniskirts, Mothers, and Muslims: A Christian Woman in a Muslim Land



This Little Prayer of Mine


Forget Me Not (Christian Mystery Series)


So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us



Divine Mentor, The: Growing Your Faith as You Sit at the Feet of the Savior


The Daniel Fast: Feed Your Soul, Strengthen Your Spirit, and Renew Your Body


She's Gonna Blow!: Real Help for Moms Dealing with Anger



The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized: *Manage Your Time *Eliminate Clutter and Experience Order *Keep Your Family First


Honey for a Child's Heart



Muslims, Christians, and Jesus: Gaining Understanding and Building Relationships


The Sacred Meal: The Ancient Practices Series


  • Soups and Muffins by Sue Gregg
  • An Introduction to Whole Grain Baking by Sue Gregg

Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Revised and Expanded


  • Last but not least, my Bible.

And there are actually a few more books that I have that I WANT to read that are just laying around.  Sigh.
blog comments powered by Disqus