Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tot Tray Fun

It’s not everyday that Mr. Me-Too gets his Nana and his mommy all to himself.  While Mr. Smackdown was away at Mama’s house, we tried to make Mr. Me-Too feel special.  Don’t get me wrong, I try and do that EACH day with my children . . . but I do a better job at it when I have a little bit more time.

Tot Day 005

He got a special treat from Starbucks, lunch out, backrubs from Nana, and he even got to help Nana clean the bathroom.  I know that doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it made HIM feel important.  He had his own spray bottle filled with orange essential oil. 

Tot Day 007

But what I am enjoying right now is listening to him play with his Tot Tray.  He doesn’t have to share it with anyone else.  He has had so much fun pushing “things” around.

So if you need an idea on a rainy day, grab a cookie sheet, rice, sprinkles, cars, and any other unusual object – and create a construction site.

Tot Day 008  

If you’re not careful, you might find yourself playing in the rice. 

Technorati Tags: ,
blog comments powered by Disqus