Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How Many Oranges in a Juice Glass?

Do you know how many oranges you are drinking when you pour a glass of juice? 

Orange Juice 484 I bet you might be surprised.

Orange Juice 481

Not being a big fan of oranges in their natural and intended state, I recently juiced several oranges from co-op. 

Orange Juice 482

Can you guess how many oranges it took to get ONE QUART of orange juice?

Orange Juice 483

22!!!!! 

 

The boys loved the treat. But notice how small the cups are . . .

Orange Juice 485 Orange Juice 487 

Orange Juice 486

And in a little bit I am going to pour the OJ into ice cub trays and freeze with a popsicle stick, for a perfect spring time treat!

P.S.  I found an article that explains a little bit why we don’t drink juice as a rule.  I know others are out there, but I wanted to find one quickly! 

blog comments powered by Disqus