Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Laminator Workout

I rarely dabble in something.  It’s all or nothing.

Fermenting for example.  Or like preparing the boys’ workboxes for the upcoming school year. 

Or laminating. 

work boxes 002

I’ve laminated parts of Sir Honey’s Letter of the Week curriculum from Confessions of a Homeschooler.  I’m up to letter “I” now. 

work boxes 001

The computer and I spent a lot of time over at Carisa’s website, 1+1=1, downloading pages to cut and laminate for our Circle Time.

work boxes 003 

And Jolanthe, over at Homeschool Creations, has kept me the most busy with her nifty workbox cards.  She even felt sorry enough for me that she created a few new cards after I annoyingly hinted that I didn’t have quite enough.  You can thank me for the “potty” card.  I won’t brag about my other suggestions.  But seriously, her workbox cards ROCK.  (Mr. Smackdown especially loves the Toy Story workbox number cards that he will be using.)

A compilation of all these great workbox finds can be found in Maureen’s article over at Squidoo, or Spell Outloud

For more Wordless Wednesday posts that are actually wordless, head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom.

blog comments powered by Disqus