Monday, August 8, 2011

The Chatter Bee

If you want to excel at something . . . you learn about it.

If you are confused . . . you ask someone, Google it, or find an online forum.

If you want to be good at something . . . you practice, you watch someone else, you are involved in a community.

This is how I learn. 

I don’t so much travel outside of my house to learn these days, except to my once a year homeschooling conference, random essential oil classes, a mom conference every now and then . . . this year ApologiaLive, and my first blogging conference (Relevant).

All other learning is through books found on paperbackswap, Amazon, and the library or online.

This year we are going to be using All About Spelling.  I know I will have questions. 

But I also know . . . it’s good stuff.  Good curriculum.  Yet,  I’ll need a mentor of sorts.

Thankfully, that’s already been thought of.  Join me at the Chatter Bee.

The Chatter Bee is a place to look for information on any of the All About Spelling programs or about teaching language arts in general. 

Visit The Chatter Bee for information and support!  It’s free!

blog comments powered by Disqus